NEW INSTRUCTION! Viewing highly recommended of this beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette in North Abingdon location. Redecorated throughout with new carpets and flooring. Available Now.
Beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette located in North Abingdon. The property has been redecorated throughout with new carpets and floor coverings.
The accommodation comprises a lounge opening to small patio and garden area, a well fitted kitchen with high quality appliances including integrated ceramic hob, extractor and oven. The bedrooms are 1 double and a large single with adjacent bathroom refitted with new suite including shower unit.
Outside are attractive communal gardens and parking for one vehicle plus additional visitor spaces.
The development is select and set just back from Radley Road. Regular bus services pass by with local shops in Peachcroft and a selection of supermarkets and retailers in Abingdon. Good schools are within walking distance plus White Horse Leisure and Tennis Centre.
Oxford City and major employers are all commutable which results in a high level of demand for this location.
Tenancy Length: 12 Months. Council Tax Band C. 5 weeks' Deposit: £1,384.61. Unfurnished. Available Now.
In accordance with the new Tenant Fees Act 2019 the following Permitted Payments may apply to all new Tenancies with effect from 1st June 2019:
- A refundable holding deposit, equal to 1 week's rent, is payable upon the start of the application.
- A refundable deposit equal to 5 weeks' rent
- The first month's rent is payable once references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by Tenant capped at £50.
- Payments associated with early termination of the Tenancy when requested by the Tenant: £50.
- Payments for Utilities, communication services, TV Licence and Council Tax.
- A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost keys/security device where required under tenancy agreement. Capped at 3% above Bank of England's Annual percentage rate for each day the payment is outstanding (for late payment of rent) or the reasonable costs incurred by landlord or agent (for lost key/security device): £25.
Oxfordshire Estates are members of the Property Ombudsman redress Scheme.
Client Money Protection is provided by Client Money Protect Limited.
Energy Performance Certificates