NEW INSTRUCTION! Well presented two bedroom linked house located on the popular Peachcroft Estate. Redecorated throughout. Available Now!
A well presented two bedroom linked house located on the popular Peachcroft Estate in North Abingdon. Redecorated throughout. Features: UPVC Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating. Living Room. Kitchen with appliances. 2 bedrooms. Bathroom. Enclosed rear garden. Parking space. Not available to pets. Council Tax Band C. Tenancy Length: 12 Months. 5 Weeks' Deposit: £1,384.61. Available Now.
In accordance with the new Tenant Fees Act 2019 the following Permitted Payments may apply to all new Tenancies with effect from 1st June 2019:
- A refundable holding deposit, equal to 1 week's rent, is payable upon the start of the application.
- A refundable deposit equal to 5 weeks' rent
- The first month's rent is payable once references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by Tenant capped at £50.
- Payments associated with early termination of the Tenancy when requested by the Tenant: £50.
- Payments for Utilities, communication services, TV Licence and Council Tax.
- A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost keys/security device where required under tenancy agreement. Capped at 3% above Bank of England's Annual percentage rate for each day the payment is outstanding
(for late payment of rent) or the reasonable costs incurred by landlord or agent (for lost key/security device): £25.
Oxfordshire Estates are members of the Property Ombudsman redress Scheme.
Client Money Protection is provided by Client Money Protect Limited.
Energy Performance Certificates